Bupa Great North Run
for Cyctic Fibrosis
Contact: 0300 373 1100
Taking part in the world's biggest half marathon, you're part of a unique atmosphere lining up with 54,000 athletes of all ages and all abilities taking you from Newcastle-upon-Tyne to South Shields. It really doesn't matter if you complete the run with the elite field in just over an hour or if it takes you two, four or even six hours, we'll still be waiting to cheer you on and offer you post-run hospitality second to none.
Here's how you can be part of Team CF at the 2013 Great North Run:
1) enter the Ballot before it closes on Tuesday 5 February. You'll hear a few days later if you've been given a place or not. If yes, please use it to run with us and raise whatever you can.
2) apply for one of our guaranteed charity places in return for your pledge to raise £325 in sponsorship for us
3) confirm your deferred from 2012 place, or membership place if applicable to you
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
• Team CF running top
• Fundraising pack and ideas
• Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
• Team newsletters & e-newsletters
• Race day kerb crew
• Post-run hospitality complete with masseurs